Justice Journey – A Civil Rights Tour with JCRC
April 7-9, 2024
Join us for a unique, powerful experience exploring the history and modern-day involvement of the Jewish community in the civil rights struggle in America. Travel to sites throughout the South that defined the Civil Rights Movement’s most critical moments. Explore the Jewish community’s history of promoting human rights and pursuing justice.
Civil Rights Journey Highlights:
• The National Center for Civil and Human Rights
• The King Center (Neighborhood and Tomb)
• The Rosa Parks Museum
• The National Memorial for Peace and Justice (Lynching Memorial)
• The Legacy Museum
• 16th Street Baptist Church
• Commemorative march over the Edmunds Pettus Bridge, a symbol of the Civil Rights Movement
Included in the Journey:
• All-inclusive tours to historic sites throughout Atlanta, Georgia and Birmingham, Selma and Montgomery, Alabama.
• Two nights of hotel accommodations, meals, expert facilitation, transportation, entrance fees, and gratuities.
• $1,200 per person based on double occupancy/$190 single supplement.
• $500 deposit per person at time of registration.
• Land only; air travel not included.
Payment and Cancellation Policy:
• Deposit is fully refundable by December 15, 2023.
• 100% of the balance due December 15, 2023. No refund will be made after this date.
Suggested minimum household gift of $365 to the 2024 Jewish Federation of Broward County Annual Campaign.
This trip is expected to be at max capacity. Reserve your spot today.