Orloff Department of Jewish Education and Engagement
The vision of the Orloff Department of Jewish Education and Engagement is a Jewish community whose members are connected with and inspired by Torah and Jewish heritage, Jewish communal life, and the Jewish people – here, in Israel and around the world.
The Orloff Department of Jewish Education and Engagement enriches Jewish life and builds the Broward County Jewish community's participation in Jewish living and learning.
- Investing in Jewish education by supporting participation in Jewish summer camps, Israel teen experiences, Jewish day schools, March of the Living and grants for quality programs across the community
- Improving Jewish education and engagement through high-quality learning for Jewish educational professionals
- Building Jewish Engagement through PJ Library, family programs, & adult learning
- Deepening Israel Engagement and Education through missions, volunteer opportunities, educating college-bound students and strengthening our partnership with the city of Nesher
- Developing Jewish community leaders through quality learning experiences
Community Relations Council
Israel & Overseas
Major Gifts Division
North Broward Community
Federation enhances Jewish education in Broward by helping to send local teachers to seminars and conferences at Yad Vashem, National Museum of American Jewish History, Gratz College and other prestigious institutions.